Alexandros Tombazis - Tribute to his work
ek architectural publications, in collaboration with the Hellenic Institute of Architecture are organizing, at the premises of SNFCC, an Architectural event dedicated to the pioneering architect Alexandros Tombazis.
For free entrance to the event you can register here
– Stavros Gyftopoulos, Architect – Associate Professor NTUA
– Nikolas Tombazis, Mechanical engineer in Formula 1
– Harry Bougadellis, Architect – AETER ARCHITECTS
– Panagiotis Tournikiotis, Architect – Professor NTUA
– Mattheos Santamouris, Professor Department of Physics University of Athens
– Elena Stavropoulou, Architect – Stavropoulou Architects
– Ariadni Vozani, Architect – Associate Professor NTUA, Editorial Director ek magazine
– Yannis Romanos, Architect – Associate Principal at A.N. Tombazis and Associates Architects
Alexander Tombazis by founding in 1963 A.N. Tombazis and Associates Architects, became one of the most important Greek architects of his generation, with a number of valuable projects in all categories and scales of architectural design, both in Greece and abroad. Giving early emphasis on bioclimatic and energy design, his work is characterized by the high quality encounter of technology and art.
During his creative process, Alexander Tombazis has been awarded many international and Greek architectural competitions, offering to the urban and suburban landscape outstanding public and private projects. With a dynamic presence of more than fifty-five years, A.N. Tombazis and Associates Architects continues to contribute, with high quality projects, to the modern architectural reality.
Click here to see the program of the event